Online membership application is not currently available.
If you would like to apply to become a new member, please contact the Membership Chair
Cindy Abdou at:
email@example.com Or call her at: (404) 512-8484
Club Member Benefits:
- Meet local Syrian and Lebanese people in Atlanta area and the southeast.
- Participate in club events year round!
- Participation in Federation-wide activities and events, including the annual conventions and mid-winter conferences
- Subscription to the Official Bulletin
- Scholarship Eligibility
- Convention and Conference Information Materials
- Discounts for Conventions and Conference Registration (when applicable)
Membership in this association shall be granted to those in sympathy with its objectives, and only to applicants who:
(a) are citizen of the United States of America or who profess to become citizens,
(b) have attained their eighteenth birthday and
(c) are of Syrian or Lebanese ancestry, or who themselves are Syrian or Lebanese by birth or adoption
OR to applicants who are married to one who meets the qualifications specified in clauses (a), (b) and (c) of this paragraph.